Mi Home for PC will let you control all home appliances over the air. Not just phones are smart now, this is the era of technology. All home appliances manufacturers are giving WiFi technology in their devices. Or, you can convert your noninternet appliances into smart appliances through a simple device. When we say home appliances we mean Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Ceiling fans, Television, Ceiling lights, and other daily use household devices. Just imagine all of the appliances are just controllable through just one remote. Yes! your smartphone can control all of these devices in just one tap. All you need is to install just one app on your phone and that is Mi Home App for PC.
This tutorial is all about the Mi Home App and treatments required to get Mi Home Download for PC. A special guide is a part of this writing. Through that guide, you can download and install Mi Home for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS Mojave 10.15.
On one side you are getting the home control, on the other side you are getting home surveillance too. The Mi Home app can be connected with the Surveillance Cameras at home or office. You can view the real-time surveillance just on your Laptop using Mi Home for PC. Moreover, you can also use the basic controls of surveillance tools like Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
Why we need Android Emulator?
One thing is clear that the whole world accepts. Only Android OS has the most useful apps ever. There is an uncountable number of apps that are available only on Android and their Windows, MacOS version is never developed. So for such apps, we can use the Android Emulator.
These emulators let you run the Android Clone alike interface on Windows and Laptop. The main thing Android emulators like BlueStacks and Nox have the Google Play Store in them. And, you can download any Android apps inside the Emulator. So, this way you can install the Mi Home for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, macOS Mojave 10.14, and macOS Catalina 10.15.
How to Download Mi Home for Windows?
This guide will guide you on how to get Mi Home for PC/Computers [Laptops/Desktops]. Follow the steps sequentially as we are written below.
- Launch Browser on your computer and visit the BlueStacks or click here.
- Click on the Download button at the BlueStacks homepage. Your downloading will get started within seconds.
- After your device is done with downloading, the next step is the installation of the BlueStacks on Windows/Mac. Double click on the downloaded “.exe” file. Allow the emulator to make changes to your computer and click on Yes.
- The emulator will take a few minutes to get installed completely on your device.
- After the installation, you will witness an Android alike OS screen on your computer. Spot the Google Play Store icon and click on it.
- Nox will ask you to enter the Google account in order to activate Google Play Services.
- If you already have Google Account then enter the credentials.
- If you don’t have then click on Create a new Account.
- Once Play Store is ready to use, you need to search for the Mi Home. Install the app by clicking on the button.
- Your Mi Home for PC is ready to use now.
How to Download Mi Home for macOS?
MacBook users can’t find a better emulator than Nox App Player for Mac.
- Download Nox App Player from this link.
- Install it on pc, steps are the same as in the installation of various other software.
- Launch Nox App Player on PC to continue the process.
- Wait for the software to load completely, keep watching the loading bar.
- First, select Language if prompt. Enter your Google Account on the next screen.
- Nox home screen will appear, click on the Google PlayStore icon.
- Search for the Mi Home App and install it.
If you want to install Mi Home App APK on PC then follow these steps.
- Download Mi Home App APK latest version on PC.
- Drag and drop the downloaded APK file into Nox.
- Let the file install completely.
- Launch the app sign in with your account.
This was the tutorial to download Mi Home App for PC. We tried our best to write the procedure as simple as possible. Still, if you feel inconvenient! Feel free to ask us anything regarding the tutorial.