Download TikNet VPN for PC and unblock any blocked website or app in Iran. This VPN is developed for the Iranians because there are a lot of platforms that are not accessible in Iran regions. So, this tool lets the people unblock their favorite social media networks and video streaming sites without any hurdles. The VPN is compatible with Android smartphones and tablets. We will guide the users on how they can download Tiknet VPN for PC. Undoubtfully it is one of the best VPNs for Iran. By the way, other regions can also use it because the app is globally available. Also, it contains numerous servers based on different locations in different countries.
How TikNet VPN for PC is beneficial?
Tiknet VPN is not just good in unblocking but also in keeping privacy strong. Users can surf and secure the internet with full encryption and protocols. Only your and your device will know the activities of you on the internet. Recently Telegram got banned in Iran. That’s why many Iranian people are asking for which VPN is best to unblock the Telegram in Iran. By chance, we got a few tools that can unblock Telegram and other social media sites in any region. The Tiknet VPN app is one of them.
Other uses of Tiknet VPN can be multiple also. For example, you can change the servers in online games. The games which are played online show the servers only dedicated to the region. To change them you can use the Tiknet VPN for PC. You can change the location on VPN as a result your game server will also get switched to the connected location.
Check out our Previous VPN recommendation: KimiaVPN For PC [Windows & Mac] Free Download
Why we need Android Emulator?
One thing is clear that the whole world accepts. Only Android OS has the most useful apps ever. There are an uncountable number of apps that are available only on Android and their Windows, MacOS version is never developed. So for such apps, we can use the Android Emulator.
These emulators let you run the Android Clone alike interface on Windows and Laptop. The main thing Android emulators like BlueStacks and Nox have the Google Play Store in them. And, you can download any Android apps inside the Emulator. So, this way you can install the TikNet VPN for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, macOS Mojave 10.14, and macOS Catalina 10.15.
How to Download TikNet VPN for Windows and macOS?
This guide will guide you on how to get TikNet VPN for PC/Computers [Laptops/Desktops]. Follow the steps sequentially as we are written below.
- Launch Browser on your computer and visit the Bignox.com.
- Click on the Download button at the BlueStacks homepage. Your downloading will get started within seconds.
- After your device is done with downloading, the next step is the installation of the Nox App Player on Windows/Mac. Double click on the downloaded “.exe” file. Allow the emulator to make changes to your computer and click on Yes.
- The emulator will take a few minutes to get installed completely on your device.
- After the installation, you will witness an Android Alike OS screen on your computer. Spot the Google Play Store icon and click on it.
- Nox will ask you to enter the Google account in order to activate Google Play Services.
- If you already have Google Account then enter the credentials.
- If you don’t have then click on Create a new Account.
- Once Play Store is ready to use, you need to search for the TikNet VPN. Install the app by clicking on the button.
- Your TikNet VPN for PC is ready to use now.
- You can use unlimited Free VPN for a Lifetime.
- Iranians can unblock the Telegram in Iran.
- Unblock any website or app which is blocked or geo-restricted.
- Easy to connect and disconnect too friendly interface.
- No Logs no Signs, just download and use without a username and password formalities.
- A variety of servers and services are under one place, everything is on a single click.
- Now you can use the TikNet VPN On PC through our guide that is written below.
- You can operate TikNet VPN using WiFi and Mobile data. Get connected with VPN anywhere and anytime.