VPN Private for PC can be installed by following this tutorial. We can get a hell of VPN apps that claim to be free and authentic. But, you have heard the phrase “All that Glitters is not gold”. We have to find the best app in the genre which is a pretty time-consuming task. Our team knows the importance of your time, that’s why we bring the best of best apps. That increases your phone productivity and enhance your internet experience.
Today, we strike back with another VPN delicacy known as VPN Private. A tool with 1 million downloads, rated 4.5 by more than 100K users. That’s more than enough for the VPN app. VPN Private is an Android app. This app is not yet available on Computer. So we sort out another to install this app on PC easily. We have to install an Android emulator first because with emulators installing this app on PC is not possible.
How to Download VPN Private for PC Windows 10/7/8 and Mac OS X:
First of all, you have to choose and download a working Android Emulator on your PC. There are plenty of them but after testing personally we found that these 2 are the best Android Emulators for the computer.
- BlueStacks is the best Android Emulator for Windows.
- MacBook users can’t find a better emulator than Nox App Player for Mac.
We are proceeding with BlueStacks because it suits our computer more. Follow the steps to install the VPN Private App for PC.
- Download BlueStacks from this link.
- Install it on pc, steps are the same as in the installation of various other software.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC to continue the process.
- Wait for the software to load completely, keep watching the loading bar.
- First, select Language if prompt. Enter your Google Account on the next screen.
- BlueStacks home screen will appear, click on the Google PlayStore icon.
- Search for the VPN Private App and install it.
If you want to install VPN Private APK on PC then follow these steps.
- Download VPN Private APK latest version on PC.
- Drag and drop the downloaded APK file into BlueStacks.
- Let the file install completely.
This was the tutorial to download a VPN Private for PC. We tried our best to write the procedure as simple as possible. Still, if you feel inconvenient! Feel free to ask us anything regarding the tutorial.