To bring convenience into your live video monitoring experience, you should Download UniFi Video for PC and Laptop. This application is capable of providing lots of beneficial services for users who can’t stay at home 24/7. So here, I’ve decided to deliver a guide to help my viewers install UniFi Video for Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS.
Why Use UniFi Video?
Anyone would never want to leave his/her beloved households unattended. Because they worth the most to every one of us. So if we are unable to protect, there’s no point in spending time on earning money. But its also a fact that none of us has the power of staying at home and go to work at the same time. So surveillance tools help us keep an eye on our belongings even when we are not around.
UniFi Video is a cloud video monitoring utility that you can get from the Google Play Store. The app’s services are quite fascinating because it helps you access the live feeds of your cams from anywhere you like to. There’s no need to pay any charges to access services from it.
A user doesn’t get the live feed directly from his cams. Because it’s done through the digital recorders. Meaning, your data from the live feed is being stored and viewed at the same time. So its always recommended that your surveillance and monitoring devices stay connected with a healthy internet connection.
A limited amount of devices are supported by this app. First of all, it only supports the devices manufactured by Ubiquiti Inc. Else, it only works with v3.1.0 or above. So if your device meets these two requirements, then you’ll not have to worry about anything at all while using the app’s services.
This application is an old app that delivers live feeds in low quality. It helps you watch your desired feeds in HD and FHD. That’s something you would want to use on your computer, if yes, then try downloading UniFi Video for PC. It’ll help you manage your app gadgets & menus with ease.
How To Download UniFi Video for PC?
It’s very unsatisfying that there’s no desktop version of this app. But there are some workarounds that would help you use UniFi Video for PC and Laptop. Because no matter what Android app you want to use on your computer, you can always access the services of Android emulators.
Choosing the BlueStacks App Player is best for users who want a lag-free experience. And this software works great for users who wish to get UniFi Video App for PC. I’m only saying this because I’ve tested the software on my device and found it very intriguing. So if you don’t want to get into any sort of complications, you should do the same.
Install UniFi Video for PC (Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS)
- Download BlueStacks on your Desktop or Laptop device.
- After downloading the program’s file, open it to start the installation process.
- It’ll take 4 to 5 minutes to install the software on PC, just have some patience.
- But when it’s done installing the software, you’ll be required to launch it.
- In the beginning, let the software complete the first boot in peace.
- When you can see the home interface of BlueStacks, click on the play store’s icon.
- Type UniFi Video in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Now start using UniFi Video for PC (Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS) through BlueStacks.
That’s all, thank you.
The app is only avialable for mobile platforms. But it contains lots of services that can be beneficial for PC users. And after implying the above-provided method, you'll know that it works well.
- Supports connection with digital recorders
- Good for streaming live feeds from several cams
- App interface available in multiple lanugaes
- Not a user-friendly interface
- Compayible with limited devices
Live feeds in HD
Supports connection wit variant devices
Full screen view