To live stream international movies & tv series, you can Download Vidio for PC and Laptop. Apart from smart tv, if you are willing to live-stream your favorite media content on a bigger display, then you need to start using the app on your computer. Here, I’ll discuss how you can install Vidio for Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS.
Benefits of Vidio App
Lots of live streaming platforms are available in the market. There’s a variety of such portals because people know that watching movies & tv series works as the best time killing machine. Even if you are doing it right, it doesn’t affect your productivity. But you need the right platform to get the job done according to your media requirements.
Vidio is a live streaming platform that gives you access to every genre of movies & tv shows. All of the stuff that’s available on this platform it’s legit. But not all of the media is free, you are required to get premium services to watch them. However, it recommended that you get the app’s official version from the Google Play Store.
Not just movies & shows, you can also watch short video clips from this app. Even some of the time, you’ll find the short videos category on the main interface of the app. You can select the language of your choice and only watch videos that you can understand. And if you allow the app to access your location/GPS, then you’ll not be bothered by international stuff unless you want to access it.
The downloading of media content is not possible from this app, but you are allowed to create a watchlist if you like to. For that, you can add any video or shows to create a playlist of your choice. And once, you are done creating a playlist, just start watching the media content without any hassle of searching.
Live streaming users always prefer to watch videos on a bigger display. As not everyone owns a smart tv, but most of the users own computers. For such consumers, they should consider downloading Vidio for PC. This way they’ll be able to enjoy their desired media content in on a big screen of their PC.
How To Download Vidio For PC?
It’s very unsatisfying that there’s no desktop version of this app. But there are some workarounds that would help you use Vidio for PC and Laptop. Because no matter what Android app you want to use on your computer, you can always access the services of Android emulators.
Choosing the BlueStacks App Player is best for users who want a lag-free experience. And this software works great for users who wish to get Vidio App for PC. I’m only saying this because I’ve tested the software on my device and found it very intriguing. So if you don’t want to get into any sort of complications, you should do the same.
Install Vidio for PC (Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS)
- Download BlueStacks on your Desktop or Laptop device.
- After downloading the program’s file, open it to start the installation process.
- It’ll take 4 to 5 minutes to install the software on PC, just have some patience.
- But when it’s done installing the software, you’ll be required to launch it.
- In the beginning, let the software complete the first boot in peace.
- When you can see the home interface of BlueStacks, click on the play store’s icon.
- Type Vidio in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Now start using Vidio for PC (Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS) through BlueStacks.
That’s all, thank you.
Vidio is a live streaming platform that's mostly preferred by Asian consumers. Because it contains media content in several languages. But you should know that if you want to access all of the media and an ads-free interface, then you'll be required to subscribe to a plan.
- Contains lots of short clips
- A huge variety of movies
- Tv series from a couple of tv channels.
- Gameplays of famous games
- Allowed to create a favorites playlist
- Not totally free
- Limited media for free consumers
- Free app interface contains ads
- Free media live streaming
- Variety of media content
- Media subcategories
- Online radio
- Asian streaming platform