Manage all the live feeds of your IP cams conveniently through vMEyeSuper for PC and Laptop. But before providing any further details on the topic here, I would like you to acknowledge that this is yet officially developed for computers. So here, I would like to discuss how it’s possible to install vMEyeSuper for Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS.
Why Use vMEyeSuper?
Lots of people face difficulty in finding a way to keep an eye on their households. Because there’s no chance of staying at home forever. Point made here is that you need a companion to help you protect your property whenever you are not around. That’s why you need a remote surveillance tool to get the job done.
vMEyeSuper gives you access to your IP cams from anywhere you want to. The technical terminology of this facility is known as Remote Video Surveillance. Such services work only if your cams & monitoring devices are connected with an internet connection. And if you are using the right app, all of the services are provided for free.
But you should know that when you are getting free services, then you’ll be asked to do something in return. Not to worry, you’ll only have to bear online advertisements. Such ads are added to the app’s interface. However, if you are willing to remove such interruptions, then you can also buy the pro version.
An app like this one doesn’t ask you to get into any sorts of hassle. And that’s why you can connect your IPC with the app as you want to. Either scan their QR-codes or enter their IP & port numbers manually. Else, you can also connect them through the same network connection facility.
Now the question is that whether you should Download vMEyeSuper for PC or not? Well, it depends on what’s the nature of your job and what kind of services you are expecting from this platform. For instance, if you are always on the go and don’t use a computer very often, then it would be of no help to you. But if own a computer and want to watch the ongoing activities done on your property, then this utility will benefit you a lot.
How To Download vMEyeSuper for PC?
There’s no straight forward way of downloading vMEyeSuper for PC and Laptop. But you are allowed to emulate this application on your computer. For that, you’ll have to emulate the whole Android interface, this function can only be performed while using the services of Android emulators.
Do Android Emulators Work Appropriately?
Of course, if you are using the right emulator, you’ll not have to worry about anything at all. That’s why I’m suggesting you to Download BlueStacks App Player. This software works well who wants to use the vMEyeSuper App for PC. Because it doesn’t affect the processing speed of your computer’s CPU.
Install vMEyeSuper for PC [Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS]
- Download BlueStacks software on PC/Laptop. (Click here)
- Only downloading the file is not helpful, you also need to install it.
- When you are done installing the app player, launch it.
- Let it complete the first boot in peace.
- From the main interface of this program, click on the play store’s icon.
- Type vMEyeSuper in the search bar and press enter.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Now start using vMEyeSuper for PC [Windows 10/8.1/7/MacOS] using BlueStacks.
That’s all, thank you.
vMEyeSuper is a great live video monitor tool that's available for smartphones. But if you imply the above-provided method, then you can access the same services on a bigger display.
- 24/7 Live Video Surveillance
- Multi-Channeling for digital recorders
- Allows you to connect with several IP cams.
- Views 4 live feeds on a single interface.
- Secures your private videos from live footage.
- Contain ads
- Pro version is a little expensive
- Supports connection with more than one devices
- Live feeds video quality
- Supported surveillance devices
- Live customer support
- Video Playback & Talkback